Vacuum cleaners help a lot in keeping the house clean and hygienic to live in. Home is where we live so it should be looked after regularly and the most noticeable parts are the carpets and floors. There’s something satisfying about sucking up dirt, crumbs and pet’s hair for clean carpets and hardwood floors. To make cleaning easier, you’ll need a reliable and efficient BIFL vacuum cleaner.
Things to Consider when Purchasing a BIFL Vacuum Cleaner
Here is a precise list of things to consider before buying a vacuum cleaner:
- Some vacuums are specially designed to clean up pet’s hair as babies are more prone to allergies by pet’s hair.
- Typically, powerful vacuums produce louder noise than the rest. For homes and offices, quieter sound level is desired.
- People with allergies or asthma should invest in a vacuum with HEPA filter that cleans air as you clean the house.
- Bagless vacuums save effort of carrying them around the house. Bagged vacuums are more hygienic because the bag keeps dust contained.
- The most obvious consideration is whether you have hardwood floors or carpets. Upright vacuums are perfect for carpets. Canister vacuums work best on hardwood floors or tiles.
- Another important thing is to consider what type of maintenance works best. Bagless vacuums don’t have bags to be changed but bagged vacuums need to be emptied and washed. Vacuums with HEPA filter will need that filter to be replaced occasionally.
After taking these things into consideration, you should buy the perfect vacuum that suits your home and lifestyle.
Top Buy it for Life Vacuum Cleaners
Finding the best “Buy It for Life Vacuum cleaners” for your home can be quite a tricky task because there are a lot of brands available on Amazon. In this article, we bring you our comprehensive list of reliable and efficient vacuum cleaners available on Amazon. Choose the best that suits your needs!
1. Miele Dynamic U1 Maverick – Best Air Clean System
- SwivelNeck technology
- Flat to the floor design
- Excellent filtration and hygienic debris disposal
The highlight of Miele Dynamic U1 Maverick is its dual feature of upright and AirClean sealed system capturing 99.9% of dirt. With Swivel-Neck technology, it has a powerful brush roll and long cord that makes it a top contender for any large, carpeted home. Our BIFL dream device is something that takes the hassle out of cleaning and Miele’s Maverick just does that.
2. Panasonic ‘OptiFlow’ Canister – Best Alternative of Miele with OptiFlow Technology
- 12 amp Motor
- OptiFlow System with large caddy for easy emptying dust bag
- 20% more bag usage and airflow
Panasonic OptiFlow is a multi-floor, powerful vacuum designed for smooth and carpeted floors and keeps the vacuuming process hygienic without sacrificing suction. For the most convenience and if you’re doubt about getting what type of vacuum cleaner, this one is a smart choice.
3. Kenmore 600 Series – Best Lightweight
- Canister vacuum
- Pet powermate
- Aluminum telescoping wand
- Triple HEPA filter system
Want a lightweight vacuum that won’t hurt your back? This Kenmore lightweight model is easy to carry around your house and the most efficient BIFL vacuum. It removes all the troubling pet hair and provides large reservoir to hold the trash you have sucked up. Its versatility makes it more popular and will last 20 years.
4. Bissell CleanView Bagless Vacuum – Best Cordless
- Cyclonic System
- Multi Level Filtration
- Rotating Clear Window
Bissell’s quick cleaning cordless lightweight vacuum with powerful suction and original brush design that cleans more on the first run. If you have a lot of stairs or want to go easy on your back, consider this cordless vacuum.
My Favorite Product – Miele Compact Electro + Canister Vacuum
To define this product in one line: It has “Unbeatable power with compact design and broad brush roll”
- 6 stage variable speed motor
- Electro-brush for deep cleaning
- 1-year limited warranty and 7-year Body & Motor Warranty
For BIFL vacuum cleaners, if there’s one brand of vacuum cleaner you need to know, it’s Miele. This German company produces world’s most astonishing and long-lasting vacuums. The Miele Compact C2 electro+ is a powerful vacuum in a minimized design. This will suck up dirt from even the hardest to reach places.
This Miele comes at an affordable price and has a very loyal following. The canister vacuum comes with a HEPA filter to make sure no dust gets into the air when disposing of the bags. But for this you’ll have to buy extra bags to ensure the dust stays in the trash.